fountain

katastrophekaty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey! It's certainly been a while since I've posted. I took some pictures of the fountain we've have for years. It's adorable. Unfortunately, the water spout of it is broken and I tried cloning it out, but it just didn't work. I think if I would have cloned it out or if the rock that goes over it wasn't broken, it would look a lot better. I was just wondering if these pictures had any sort of potential to you? There are five pictures total, two are the same but one is cropped. I know I should have straightened them but it didn't occur to me until after I edited all of them. There's also a black spot on our wall that I should have thought to clone out, but I forgot to.

picture 1 (with flash)
sharpened 30%
brightened +30
boosted contrast +20
$fountain 1.JPG

fountain 2 (with flash)
sharpened 30%
boosted contrast +20
$fountain 2.JPG

fountain 3 (without flash)
sharpened 30%
boosted contrast +20
$fountain 3.JPG

fountain 4 (without flash)
sharpened 30%
brightened +15
boosted contrast +5
$fountain 4.JPG

This is the same picture as above, but cropped. I know some pictures look better with a tighter crop, but I wasn't sure about this one so I tried it out anyways.
$fountain 4 cropped.JPG

I'm no expert but to avoid too much cloning and cropping I'd have taken these from a lower angle rather than looking down from above and got in closer to fill the frame. If flash was needed I'd get it off the camera to avoid those harsh shadows.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back