Valle d'Aosta-Italy

volpe101pbase.jpg

volpe111pbase.jpg

volpe83.jpg

volpe94pbase.jpg

volpe72pbase.jpg

Last edited:
Nice series - sharp and clean.
Side note: that's a clean fox - like he's had a bath -The fox out here in the mountains where I live are very pale.

I like these images but feel like they are slightly underexposed as the snow is gray.

lovely shots Carlo! Snow is hard to expose for.. these are nice! Some patches of white that are right at the 250 range or so... any more and you would start losing detail. Exposure on the subject is nearly perfect! Love them!

Nice shooting!! I really like the last one, where the fox licks its lips! Gives it a little something extra, an "animal behavior" kind of moment.

Here is a nice theme song!

Last edited by a moderator:
Super sharp! and isnt he a pretty one. The eyes are just awesome!

Really nice. Agree with Derrel... love the tongue one. What beautiful animal and a hell of a nice grab for you.

Snow looks perfect colorwise to me... other person may or may not have their monitor calibrated. Mine is.

Nice shots Carlos. Spot on my friend.

Really nice. Agree with Derrel... love the tongue one. What beautiful animal and a hell of a nice grab for you.

Snow looks perfect colorwise to me... other person may or may not have their monitor calibrated. Mine is.

The snow on my monitor looks bluish but then again mine has never been calibrated. I love the images though blue snow or not.

Jerry

Carlos, I had my nephew install Linux on my laptop yesterday and when I commented on these images a few minutes ago I said the snow looked blue but now that I have accessed the internet with Windows 7 where my monitor background is white the snow looks fine. So it was my monitor.

Jerry

Carlos, great set of pictures. Nicely exposed with all that snow and sun. My personnal preferences are the 1st and last pictures.

Most reactions

Back