fox in the tetons

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
taken a few years ago. pretty much all of jenny lake and the trail to hidden falls was closed and under renovation. they were staging equipment and material just south of the parking area, which was closed. so i was out walking around and came across this handsome boy. he saw me and stuck to his intended path, walking around the piles of rocks and materials. and then he got a little cheeky with the equipment.

50822259366_17a098234a_o.jpg

50822259291_1a57161ff3_o.jpg

50822259326_0ab730e1c4_o.jpg

All very nice! Beautiful boy!

No 1 for me. Composition, pov, bokeh, focus all spot on.

Lovely sharp images. #3, "you park it there I will pee on it" lol.

First of all, very nice set. Second, Dean beat me to it. I was going to say nice clarity but not too nice if you know what I mean.
#1 is the best but #3 made me chuckle a little. You know, if you mark your tires "as yours" first they won't do that. ;)

Very nice clarity on a beautiful animal. I think #1 is my favorite of the series.
thanks dean. #1 is a close second for me, #3 is my favorite, but just cause it still cracks me up.

All very nice! Beautiful boy!
thanks winona.

No 1 for me. Composition, pov, bokeh, focus all spot on.
thanks space face. this was the only time he really looked at me while i was out there, so i was pretty the image turned out.

Good set......
thanks jeff

Lovely sharp images. #3, "you park it there I will pee on it" lol.
haha, thanks stapo.

First of all, very nice set. Second, Dean beat me to it. I was going to say nice clarity but not too nice if you know what I mean.
#1 is the best but #3 made me chuckle a little. You know, if you mark your tires "as yours" first they won't do that. ;)
haha, thanks k9kirk. i have an innie, not an outie, so i won't be marking any tire first (or ever, for that matter). my older brother, on the other hand, was once applauded by our father for his cursive penmanship outside of his bedroom window after a heavy snow one year. i was just old enough to understand at the time and thought it hilarious. mother dearest wasn't as amused.

Beautiful!

Nice set, great focus and rendering.

Most reactions

Back