Framed Bourbon Street.

That's very cool. Looking at it again, I might think about cropping the left side a smidge, just enough to eliminate that slight edge of a window and I think a corner of a windowsill. in the lower left. Which is probably getting nitpicky in a really nice photo.

That's very cool. Looking at it again, I might think about cropping the left side a smidge, just enough to eliminate that slight edge of a window and I think a corner of a windowsill. in the lower left. Which is probably getting nitpicky in a really nice photo.

I agree--a tad too much "junk" on the left side. Really nice overall, though.

You really got a good eye Ron,You just keep getting better and better. Nice stuff on flicker to I never seen posted here but well worth a look.

You really got a good eye Ron,You just keep getting better and better. Nice stuff on flicker to.

Thanks DarkShadow. I appreciate the acknowledgement. I tend to get frustrated with myself because I don't get out and practice like I feel I should. I let opportunities slip by me.

I like the framing in the first shot with the dark "poles" for a lack of a better word, but you've cut off a part of the sign in both. To me, it looks the same as awkwardly cutting off a limb in a portrait.

The b&w conversion is nice though, as is the exposure.

Most reactions

Back