Framed!

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Please let me know what you think of these:

framed1.jpg

framed1copy1.jpg

The second one is very nice.. I like the balck and white with the color in the frame only!! Great job on the photo!

ShutteredEye said:
Second one is nice, but the clouds in the color portion feel rather purple. Any chance of whitening them up? Or is it an optical delusion?

Just something that happens. Take a white piece of paper, and a bright yellow highliter, and draw a circle with a thicker yellow area around it. The white appears purple. (Or maybe it is just me)

I really like the second shot!

Very beautiful! great idea too!
I love them both... I don't think all B&W would work cause the sky has a vry nice color and i think should be valorized.
:thumbup:

I think I'm in the minority here, but I prefer the full color. The blue is so vibrant and I like the concept.

Alison said:
I think I'm in the minority here, but I prefer the full color. The blue is so vibrant and I like the concept.

agreed

I like the second one better. I like it the best! :mrgreen:

I think the idea is killer. Im still not sure which of the two I like better, but Im leaning towards the full colour version. Nice work

What Chiller said! The colour is great and the idea is a really interesting one! You'll have to do it again when an aeroplane or some birds are flying by!

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back