Frames by Mail

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Frames By Mail - Your source for picture frames.

I have used these guys a few times in the past for frames - so far I have been very happy with them. I just noticed that they also print...

Has anybody ever gotten prints from them? How were they?

I like the idea of my pictures arriving printed & framed - where all I have to do is pound a nail in the wall, but I haven't heard anything about their prints... Their print prices seem normal enough. I guess I should order some sample prints to test them out... I was just hoping that someone here has gotten stuff printed there before and could say if they were good or not.

Have you checked your current printers to see if they do framing? Only most printing and framing companies these days will offer both services to customers since it helps to bring in even more work

Well, I don't really have a 'regular' printer ... but I'll look into it.
(I don't usually make prints larger than I can make at home...)

My gut is telling me that their prints are probably fine - I was just hoping for some confirmation.

I really like their frame selection, and I have been very happy with their work in the past - so I'll probably give them a shot.

I normaly find that its best to order postcard sized prints first - even if your home setup is fully calibrated and even if they post their claibration details I find that its helpfull to get a real world idea of how well the prints come out. And postcard are small and cheap - so you can do a good few (with afew modified settings on each) and not break the bank - then order up larger sized prints in the safe understanding that your setup and theirs are calibated for each other

Yeah - I think that's what I'll do. I think I'll order a couple framed 5x7's & 8x10's to see how they look. After that, it's on, lol.

They do. After you select a frame, it takes you to the mat selection - the paper mats are acid free.

americanframe.com is a little cheaper. That's who I use when I'm buying frames. I generally tend to get about a dozen at a time but even individually, it looks to be about $3 cheaper at least on my 8x10 comparison.

Most reactions

Back