Franny & Brian: Married Under an Old Oak Tree

Nice set. I really liked the detail shots. Good assortment.

#5 - Classic male pose. I like it. Very fitting. He looks good.

#7 and 8 - She has the DEAD ARM! You have to watch for this and prevent at all costs. Do not fail in your mission! Poses were good besides that.

#17 - Best of the set. That one should be enlarged and hung on the wall. Really great shot and great use of bw. very timeless. There was no acting involved here. The shots with genuine emotion are always the best.

Nice set. I really liked the detail shots. Good assortment.

#5 - Classic male pose. I like it. Very fitting. He looks good.

#7 and 8 - She has the DEAD ARM! You have to watch for this and prevent at all costs. Do not fail in your mission! Poses were good besides that.

#17 - Best of the set. That one should be enlarged and hung on the wall. Really great shot and great use of bw. very timeless. There was no acting involved here. The shots with genuine emotion are always the best.

Thanks! I agree that the arm placement could be better on 7 & 8, I'll have to keep an eye out for that next time!

Awesome photos and I love the tree theme... By I would-- I'm a tree lover!

Not sure if you saw my post in your other thread but we went to college together.... Small world!

-- Jackie

Awesome photos and I love the tree theme... By I would-- I'm a tree lover! Not sure if you saw my post in your other thread but we went to college together.... Small world!-- Jackie
Hey Jackie! I missed your post in the other thread - it is a small world! Hope you're doing well. You still in Nac?

^^^
I'm about an hour east now! I visited the campus a few weekends ago, wow have they made some changes!

Love your work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back