freakin air conditioner!!

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
or lack thereof. :pissed:

do you live somewhere where an AC is a necessity? cause i do.

and is it conditioning my air today? no. do i know why? no. am i going to be able to sleep tonight with it being 80 degrees in here? HELL NO.

plus, the maintenance guys won't even be able to come look at the damn thing until tomorrow. i'm not happy. not happy at all. :( we've got the window open (there's only ONE that we can open) and that's not really helping. it better cool down outside tonight. a lot. i'm really wishing we didn't have the cats up here now though, cause if we didn't we could open up the sliding door as well and that would help a lot i bet.

ugh. :irked: :cry:

heat makes me cranky.

I'm sorry, carli. I wish I could send my a/c to you because I won't be needing it again until next July or so...

there's no screen on the sliding door? Can you open it but block it somehow so the cats can't get out but air can get in?

I can't believe it's still that hot there... don't you people realize that it's the middle of October?!

Tell that to the powers that control our temperature... it's still 100 here in the middle of october :p

no... there's no screen. :( and i don't think we have anything here to block the door with that i'm absolutely sure they can't get past. if it gets really bad, i can always shut them up in my bedroom and then open the sliding door, i guess.

it's supposed to get down in the 50s tonight, so that would be nice.

and normally, it starts to get chilly enough for a jacket down here around halloween. that's how i've always gauged it since i was little. it'd be warm, warm, warm, warm, warm... then halloween night i'd be freezing my butt off outside. :p

Its suppose to be around 37 or 40F here tonight. :0). Perfect sleeping weather, with warm sheets. :0).

i was out today in a long sleeve shirt freezing my bum off :bounce: ... we still have our air conditioner in the window, but just have it on fan mode .... my hubby loves it cold in the house...

i dont know about leaving the windows and doors open all night, in places like NYC, people like to climb through the windows :eek:

Poor little muffin.... :hug: If it doesn't cool down inside, take a shower before bed....cool the water as much as you can stand...then at least the bed feels good and you don't have that nasty sweaty-crawly-too-hot-to-sleep kinda feeling.

Believe me, I live in Georgia and I feel your pain!!! :( Hope it gets fixed soon!!!

its very strange that you guys are still boiling yet its been pretty damn hot here of late already.

Bring on Aussie Summer!!!!!!!!!!!

carlita said:
or lack thereof. :pissed:

do you live somewhere where an AC is a necessity? cause i do.

and is it conditioning my air today? no. do i know why? no. am i going to be able to sleep tonight with it being 80 degrees in here? HELL NO.

plus, the maintenance guys won't even be able to come look at the damn thing until tomorrow. i'm not happy. not happy at all. :( we've got the window open (there's only ONE that we can open) and that's not really helping. it better cool down outside tonight. a lot. i'm really wishing we didn't have the cats up here now though, cause if we didn't we could open up the sliding door as well and that would help a lot i bet.

ugh. :irked: :cry:

heat makes me cranky.

Tell us how you really feel about it Carlita!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back