Freakin Monitor crap!!!!!

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HELP!!! I'm asking again.... My photos on my home computer seen perfect but when i upload them and go to a different computer they are MUCH DARKER than they are originally. This is causing me to post crappy shots here...what is going on? I called myself doing a calibration but it didn't seem to help. I also posting this the Chase's support forum but answer here too if ya can. Thanks. :cry: :cry: :cry:

hhmmmmmmm....really? how about this one?

balloonsbweb.jpg

It seems to be my monitor at my work cpu...I think it's about to die...yippieee that means a new one!!!!!!

Read this this.

You might wanna read the entire site if you really are interested in color management, but the above will get you started with a more or less properly calibrated monitor.

To do the actual calibration I recomment a tool called 'quickgamma' from this site.

Hope this helps.

Daniel said:
Read this this.

You might wanna read the entire site if you really are interested in color management, but the above will get you started with a more or less properly calibrated monitor.

To do the actual calibration I recomment a tool called 'quickgamma' from this site.

Hope this helps.

Hey D, is the photo above to dark on your monitor?

It's pretty dark (the post), but I can see the balloons, so I guess it's meant to be dark. The area to the left of the light post is pretty bright again, almost washed out, it gives a nice contrast.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back