Free camera strap at smugmug

Good stuff, just picked up mine. Always nice to have a backup strap!

Thank so much man. I really need a strap for my film body =D

It took mine a little over a month but a guy on a different site I posted this on got his in 6 days. Who knows especially now that they are gettign a lot of orders :D

Well I got mine and the bumper sticker too. Thanx for the link I didnt even notice that there was a free stuff section.

Did you just have to sign up, and then submit, and exit? My internet started acting funny after it told me they were going to ship my stuff, so I exited. I just want to know if I missed something I had to do or not.

Did you just have to sign up, and then submit, and exit? My internet started acting funny after it told me they were going to ship my stuff, so I exited. I just want to know if I missed something I had to do or not.

Your all good

I have one and I love it. My second one is on it's way. I tossed the Canon ones.

It said "log in, or enter the name of the photography forum whose pearls of wisdom you absorb."

I didn't sign up, just put a photography forum in the box.

Thanks, this will be a good strap for my backup camera.

why do so many people hate having the camera brand names on their straps?

(i ordered mine :))

I ordered one...

Planning on buying a 'new' 35mm body soon anyway, it's going to need a strap. I already have domke gripper straps on the cameras I have now (great strap, if you like simplicity).

why do so many people hate having the camera brand names on their straps?

(i ordered mine :))

Some people dislike them because the believe it attracts the attention of thieves. Some people just don't like the strap that came with their camera. Personally, I think that the Canon straps are crap. The wrinkles from packaging never came out of any of mine. It's a small thing, but it annoys me enough to ask for a free replacement.

Some people dislike them because the believe it attracts the attention of thieves. Some people just don't like the strap that came with their camera. Personally, I think that the Canon straps are crap. The wrinkles from packaging never came out of any of mine. It's a small thing, but it annoys me enough to ask for a free replacement.
My Pentax straps rock, and I don't mind using them- but I'll take a free one, it can go on my old MX film camera. I do believe it's the big shiny black camera bodies and huge lenses that attract the mugging thieves, and not the straps...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back