FREE one year subscription to Shutterbug

majorpayne66

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Being the newbie on the block I thought I would share this. I found it yesterday and signed up with only my name and e-mail address. It's a digital copy so it can be a PITA navigating but hey it’s FREE.

Looks like Popular Photography and American Photo are available too, but these are all the digital version.

When it comes to magazines I prefer the dead tree variety for the portability, but thanks for the heads up.

Popular Photography and American Photo are more filled with advertising than any real meat. I wouldn't pay for one off the shelf, and getting it for free doesn't make it any better... lol

I already have subscriptions for Pop photo and Shutterbug. I've been meaning to get a subscription to National Geographic, but I keep dropping the ball on that.

Popular Photography and American Photo are more filled with advertising than any real meat. I wouldn't pay for one off the shelf, and getting it for free doesn't make it any better... lol

I used to get them for the advertising (in the back that is). Of course with the net now a days, that is not needed. Only mag subscriptions I have now are the ones that I ordered several years ago and are ending next year.

I hate getting renewal notices right after you sign and pay for a 3 year renewal of subscription. Shutterbug was one of them. I litterally like 2 months prior sent in a 3 year renewal. About every 3 months I would get a letter in the mail about renewing. Oh, they pissed me off. I let the last subscription to them die last summer.

Most reactions

Back