Free tickets to Toronto/Mississauga Photographic, Video & Digital Imaging Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Annual Photographic, Video and Digital Imaging Show, hosted by Henry's Cameras, is coming up from May 14-16, 2010 at the International Centre out in Mississauga. Details on location, show hours, and the seminars etc that are being presented can be found here, together with a free ticket to the show.

It's a fairly big show, with an area for trade-ins, an area where you can 'test drive' lenses, and supposedly lots of deals on new equipment. Info on the seminar schedule is here. There are 50 exhibitors signed up to be there (list is here)

Enjoy!

I wish I lived closer too. I wonder if Calgary or Edmonton have an exhibition like this.I'm looking forward to move there.

i was at this show. great show, but don't hold out on that new glass, you're not gonna get it any cheaper at the show.

nice to be able to test drive new equipment tho.

looking forward to next years show.

I just went today. See my picture in Beginners? "What kind of art is this? Dunno"

driving the 3 hours tomorrow am to attend the show.

Make use of all the benefits, tom_r. Lots of free seminars.

DSC_0141.jpg

The exhibition boasts of such lovely models such as her. Lovely isn't she. Finely chiseled nose, lovely eyes, nice lips....

didn't know this was back for this weekend.

thanks, i may just go now.

the free seminars are great.

Buckster, the OP may have been trying to find free tickets for the Toronto Photographica show, which was today (and was excellent!).

They aren't too good at google searching, apparantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back