lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have one and one only free to a good home

A CANON TEDDY BEAR

BUT

I need to know why you think you should have it, best answer wins. Closing date is mid day friday 28th April GMT

7634-IMG_7355.jpg

I SHOULDN'T have it because I already got a pen from you :lmao:

Oh man I know a girl that uses canon cameras!! I could give that to her for her birthday! honest I would. I could probably attach a canon strap to it too, and she could cuddle it. I wonder if i could get a little red 'L' to paste on the back...anyway. i think she should have it.

thebeginning said:
Oh man I know a girl that uses canon cameras!! I could give that to her for her birthday! honest I would. I could probably attach a canon strap to it too, and she could cuddle it. I wonder if i could get a little red 'L' to paste on the back...anyway. i think she should have it.

I'm voting for thebeginning's friend. :p

thebeginning said:
wow Daniel... way to pick up the ladies! :thumbup:

I think I should have it cause then I could give it to my girlfriend as she is always telling me how much of a photo loser I am, but if she gets a Canon bear she will never be able to say that again since I may be a photo loser but she will be the one with the Canon bear.

omeletteman said:
I think I should have it cause then I could give it to my girlfriend as she is always telling me how much of a photo loser I am, but if she gets a Canon bear she will never be able to say that again since I may be a photo loser but she will be the one with the Canon bear.

Wait...she calls you a photo loser? Why would she do that? :scratch:

MommyOf4Boys said:
I think I should have it so that I can hang it by a noose and hang it from my tripod that my Nikon camera sits on.

lol i knew it was coming, but i wasn't quite sure when...

i should have it because i'm lonely and i love stuffed aminals (shh don't tell anyone :()

I would like to have it because my son would love a stuffed animal to fall asleep with.

Most reactions

Back