Free Wedding Photo Retouching

Status
Not open for further replies.

retoucher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello there,I am a photographer, but am beginning to retouch wedding photos. However, I have very limited access to wedding photos, because I do not shoot weddings myself. So, I would like to offer to retouch your photos for free. If you like what I do, and I think you will, then all I ask is that you tell a friend about me. I have attached a few examples of my work to this post. If you are interested, please send me a private message and I'll get back to you ASAP so we can work together.Very best,Julianhttp://julianhom.com$Untitled-5.jpg$Untitled-4.jpg$Untitled-1.jpg$Untitled-2.jpg$Untitled-3.jpg$Untitled-6.jpg

You are joking, right? I am assuming the original is on the left.. and your "retouch" is on the right? You need to SERIOUSLY calibrate your monitor, or your eyes.. or something... WAY too much contrast! I don't mean to be rude.. but the ones on the right are REALLY REALLY BAD! ;)

Unlike CGipson1, I intend to be rude. Take your spam somewhere else. You're on a photography board undercutting people that 1- actually have an ounce of talent doing this, and 2- get payed for doing this as their livelyhood. Go get some crayons and color until you get some talent.

oh my god.

On no.. it's the PHOTOGUY of PP! lol!

Not sure what's going on here, but I see too much potential for drama. OP, if you are serious, please PM me to discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back