Eye-2-1.jpg

Something to wake up to
Eye-3.jpg

First sight of sunlight
Eye-7.jpg

Hoar frost on the willow
Eye-4.jpg

and the pheasant trying not to get frozen toes
The downside is that the battery in my wife's car decided it did not like the cold!

:thumbup:I like ALL of these,:thumbup:

Very nice.

Very nice! I really like the fact that your morning view has a castle in it (it's a castle in #1 and #2 right?)

nice, i always want to take pics in the morning fog, but don't have time

You have such a lovely view from your back garden, regardless of which season.

First one is a Master's work

Third: In fill frame i am not that happy with this

In the bard photo, it would have been better to have more light on the birds face

Regards :D

Very nice, sure does make it feel like a whole new world - love it when that happens.

Jealous of the pheasant photo, trying very hard to get a good pheasant in flight photo myself, but would sure be happy with a good one like this as well - very fast birds.

The first image doesn't really do anything for me... as for the rest, they are beautiful... Nice work!

I like the sunrise picture. :)

it would have been better to have more light on the birds face Regards :D

You tell the Pheasant - it was on the run or perhaps tell thesun to rise in the West. I do use fill in flash a lot for the small birds around the feeders as I am shooting into the light - due South, but this was a snap shot and the flash did not charge in time.

Thanks for all the kind comments - having Ely Cathedral on the skyline does help!

Always open to suggestions - it is the way we learn and share knowledge. Have been trying to persuade the sun to light just where I wanted it for the last 62 years since starting with a 5x4 plate camera of my fathers back in 1948. Dish developing and contact printing - he was a keen amateur photographer before the Second World War and he was keen for me to follow. Chemicals stinking the house our were never popular with my mother - different today with a darkroom in the computer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back