Freezing Rain

Is your freezing rain what we call hail stones? Frozen rain drops?

Poor Mindy. Here, have a hug.
hugz.gif

I'll get some use out of these. :mgreen:

I like freezing rain because it had classes at school cancelled twice in the past month :mrgreen:

AlisonS said:
I like freezing rain because it had classes at school cancelled twice in the past month :mrgreen:

I was about to say....I like anytype of icy weather that gets me out of work. Hell someone could have ice in their driveway in MS and they'll shut down school for a week. LOL we have nothing to clean up any ice so when we had the insane ice storm in 1994 everyone lost power for like 3 weeks. It was hysteria. LOL my boss told me that during the ice storm his brother went outside to put gas in the generator and found that some one had broken into the garage and stolen it and cranked his lawnmower to make it sound like it was still running. Ingenious :D but ruthless :( !

vonnagy said:
sorry bout that orie, i am suffering from a severe case of sunburn here. I am pink, grrrr i hate pink :x

Awww aren't sunburns yucky?

Here's a photo from when I got very badly burnt (in 2002).. I got burnt on the 5th, this photo was taken on the 13th...

Picture_0005.jpg

(I'm the red one)

Oh and orie... I feel your pain with the rain... except ours is quite opposite... the heat is yucky... although - I have to say our summer hasnt been too bad - our last week was averaging around 25-30... (although we did get to around 40 at the beginning of summer... (uhh to help the americans, I think you double and add 15 apparently... so we are getting around 95F (for 40C), or 65F for 25C... Did that help?

I think I should add to that post...

that shirt was the only shirt i could wear for AGES... You see - I got burnt whilst doing a car wash, which I was wearing one of the singlety kind of swim tops... and I was in the sun from 8 in the morning, until around 4 in the afternoon...

At around 1 I could feel the sun burning me and standing in the sun without a towel on my back was causing the most excrusiating pain you can imagine...

The things I do for fundraising...

Most reactions

Back