French collection

JeanMichel83

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I'm Jean Michel, I live near Paris. I'm retired.
I collect Kodak manufactured between 1891 and 1960.
I would like to introduce my two latest acquisitions.

1- Eastmann Kodak N°2 EUREKA 1892. This camera is a lightweight wooden box whitch took 3 1/2x3 1/2 inch plates. a simple rotary shutter was set and tripped by a brass knob on the camera face.
Kodak N°2 EUREKA ouvert - recopie.jpg
Kodak PLICO _1 - recopie.jpg
Kodak PLICO _1 - recopie.jpg
Kodak PLICO_2 - recopie.jpg

2- Eastmann Kodak PLICO N°2 1894. This camear is the european model of the US Flexo.

Hi Jean, welcome to TPF hope you enjoy it here. Nice collection too.

Hello and welcome..............................:)

Very nice, welcome! Can you operate any of the old cameras in your collection? Would love to see images taken with one of those 19th century cameras!

I agree - I would love to know if these are functional and you still shoot with them or if it's a display collection.

Oh, and welcome :)

Hello, I'm Jean Michel, I live near Paris. I'm retired.
I collect Kodak manufactured between 1891 and 1960.
I would like to introduce my two latest acquisitions.

1- Eastmann Kodak N°2 EUREKA 1892. This camera is a lightweight wooden box whitch took 3 1/2x3 1/2 inch plates. a simple rotary shutter was set and tripped by a brass knob on the camera face.
View attachment 156117 View attachment 156118 View attachment 156118 View attachment 156119
2- Eastmann Kodak PLICO N°2 1894. This camear is the european model of the US Flexo.
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Love that first one, have never seen one of those. Welcome to you and your cameras!

Welcome Jean Michel !
It is a pleasure to see you here.
Jean Michel and myself have been strolling together in French flee markets and yard sales for years now (and we'll continue) and I know that your collection is great.

Cool. Welcome.

Most reactions

Back