French dude - London to Vancouver

Milky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,

Always loved photography, but never got around getting the money to get a proper camera until this year. I enjoy taking pictures of extreme sports (snowboarding and BMX mainly), urban and architecture, nature, animals, macro.

Other than that, I snowboard too much, enjoy music and shows (metal punk hardcore ska rock electroclash drum n bass reggae) travelling and lots of other things.

for the little details, I'm 27, French, lived in London for the last 3 years and moving to Vancouver in 3 weeks, can't wait!

Welcome to the forum.

Since you are moving to Vancouver and like Ska, I should put you in contact with my dad. He's currently trying to revitalize the ska scene in Western Canada, putting on shows and managing a band called Rude City Riot.

as a fellow snowboarder i can't wait to see some snowboarding shots! plus we like the same kind of music!! welcome

@Big Mike
Listen to the band, I quite like it. I'm afraid that appart from going to gigs I can't do much to support the ska scene but that will be with great pleasure!!

@giorgia
Will have to wait for this winter to start shooting, didn't got my camera in time for last winter... You've got great music taste then hehe

Most reactions

Back