Frenchy

Maxx640

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
My name is Maxim, 18 years old. I am a student who lives in South West France, in the Pays Basque region. I have been shooting for several years now only with film cameras. I cannot manage to shoot with digital :mrgreen:, it's a kind of incurable virus. I came across this site that is a mine of information, I hope to learn a lot here, I am just starting to go into film printing after having learned to devellop. I work mostly in B&W, and a little with 120.

Sorry for my English, I study hard but still make lots of mistakes.

Can't wait to discuss with you, :thumbup:

Max

Hi Maxim. Welcome to the forum!! You'll find a lot of people still using film on this forum and/or for whom English is not their native language. I, for one, am in both categories. I am looking forward to seeing some of your pictures.

Bonjour et bienvenu Maxim, I am Canadian and speak Canadian French as well as English. Your English is excellent, by the way. I am sure you will enjoy it here, and we would certainly like to see some of your photos of Frànce.

skieur

Hey Maxim, your English is impeccable! Glad to have another film addict aboard, welcome!

Hey, welcome to this (rather friendly) forum :)

Thank you for this warm welcome. Nice to see photographers from the whole world getting together.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back