FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! (no....really....)

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Oh, wait. It's not friday, but wednesday. Since I have off from school tomorrow and snow is predicted for friday (a.k.a. no school...hopefully) I'm looking at a four day weekend. So I figure I'll start the Friday thread a little early and since i never get to start one I'll do it now. My plans for this weekend are to:

take a nap right now because I'm not feeling very well
start on an English paper
read a book for English
and hopefully I'll have some time to take some pictures after the snow on friday assuming there is no school

DON'T TEASE ME!!!! I have to drive an hour to work tommorrow and it's supposed to be nasty n snowy out. Hmph!

Just call it your Hump Day thread, Andrea. :lol: That works! I envy you the four day weekend - hope you get to feeling better. :D

I had to hit the gym last night, so tonight it's my famous lasagna for dinner, a fire, and a bottle of red zin. :drool:

FRIDAY?!?!?!?
sorry, you could fool me... ive been unemployed for a week and a half (sofar)and the only time I can tell what day it is when im unemployed is on sunday when the big newspaper shows up...

I already feel like it's friday, because I'm recording a concert tonight (usually happens on Friday or Saturday). Don't play with my emotions! I'm fragile.

Yo, this thread is perfect.

I missed it yesterday, and today (Thursday) is my Friday for this week.

Four day weekend for my bizirthday whuut!

Tonight, getting an early night. Tomorrow going back to the hometown to chill with some old friends and party half my face off. Saturday doing the Dinner/Dancing thing. Sunday doing the brunch/recovery/repeat Saturday thing. Monday....might try and get a photo shoot in there. We'll see how I feel.

Everyday is friday for me now. School got out on Tuesday for me, and the job I was going after got taken by some young prick. =( But I think I'm going to go back and do (another) an internship there (it's a computer store, retail, building, and fixing) so that when the next job opening becomes available, I'll be right there to snatch it up. Also so that I can get college credit for it... that'd be nice.

Okay, I've updated this thread so it really fits. :mrgreen:

Happy "official" Friday, peeps. I have nothing on tap at the moment, which means I'll end up doing a little bit of everything to avoid my pile of laundry.

Is everyone snowed in, then? Nothing fun going on? :lol:

I've got a busy weekend on tap. Saturday is our annual Christmas dinner at my wife's uncle & aunt's house. That same night, one of my friends is having a party before he goes to Kenya for a month.

Sunday is my Mom's birthday so my sister is having dinner at her house...but I've got a ball hockey game to play that night as well.

No I am not snow in, we don’t get mush snow so it's not that likely to happen.:lmao: I have a birthday party to go to Saturday of a friend's daughter. If the party does not run to long I hope to get to ski park and do some shooting.

I'm going to town later today to meet the buyer of my Xbox - it'll be nice to have $120 pockets again, lol. Then, of course, I will spend it all on double A batteries for my camera, and go on a photoshoot! Then Bible study, then going to see Chronicles of Narnia most likely. Tomorrow, going to town again to see Narnia again with a bunch of different friends, then going to a party at one of their houses, then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Well since it's actually friday, I'll update from wednesday. Today I'll be waiting for the snow on my driveway to melt so I can get out of the house, but I don't know where I'll go when I get out... I have no plans for the rest of the weekend except for maybe some school work. :er:

Yay! Friday is here! And I have today off, staff meeting day at school! Folks are working, brother is going to a friends, the whole house to me!:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back