voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well first off, you might notice my signature slightly changed. I have traded my Yashica D with 80mm yashikor for a Yashicamat 124G with the Yashinon lens. It's a better lens and camera all around so I am excited to get out and use it this weekend. I traded my yashika and an old 1.2Ghz Athlon computer I have laying around to my dad for the camera. Sure, he's getting a better deal in this as he's getting a motherboard, cpu, 512m memory and a 16x cd burner. but hey. I paid $50 for my yashica. The 124G goes for about $200-250 in the condition it is in.

My second matter is concerning a dream I had last night. At about 1:30 in the morning I was dreaming and for some reason I spitting. Well I was suddenly awaken to an airborne saliva ball hitting my arm. That's right folks I spit on myself in my sleep. Had to get out of bed and whipe it off with a tissue. When my wife kissed me goodbye this morning she said I smelt like slobber so I told her the story :LOL:

My second matter is concerning a dream I had last night. At about 1:30 in the morning I was dreaming and for some reason I spitting. Well I was suddenly awaken to an airborne saliva ball hitting my arm. That's right folks I spit on myself in my sleep. Had to get out of bed and whipe it off with a tissue. When my wife kissed me goodbye this morning she said I smelt like slobber so I told her the story

hehehe, no wonder you are the comic relief mod :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
and congrats on you Y-cam mate!

voodoocat said:
I traded my yashika and an old 1.2Ghz Athlon computer I have laying around to my dad for the camera. Sure, he's getting a better deal in this as he's getting a motherboard, cpu, 512m memory and a 16x cd burner. but hey. I paid $50 for my yashica. The 124G goes for about $200-250 in the condition it is in.

You just about described my computer. You have more memory. :cry: *sigh* Oh well, I'm hopping to upgrade this summer. Just trying to save up so I can get something really nice.

The slobber story... yeah :LOL::LOL: great one.

karissa said:
voodoocat said:
I traded my yashika and an old 1.2Ghz Athlon computer I have laying around to my dad for the camera. Sure, he's getting a better deal in this as he's getting a motherboard, cpu, 512m memory and a 16x cd burner. but hey. I paid $50 for my yashica. The 124G goes for about $200-250 in the condition it is in.

You just about described my computer. You have more memory. :cry: *sigh* Oh well, I'm hopping to upgrade this summer. Just trying to save up so I can get something really nice.

The slobber story... yeah :LOL::LOL: great one.
I upgraded to an Athlon Barton 2500+ overclocked to a 3200. Oh and he gets the TNT2 graphics card. I have a Geforce 4 MX. I also want to get another 512M RAM when I'm not spending all of my money on camera gear :D

voodoocat said:
I upgraded to an Athlon Barton 2500+ overclocked to a 3200. Oh and he gets the TNT2 graphics card. I have a Geforce 4 MX. I also want to get another 512M RAM when I'm not spending all of my money on camera gear :D

:shock: :salute:

*sigh* Well, I built mine 2 years ago and it's an AMD 1700+ with a 200gigs Ultra ATA. 384M RAM, Radeon 7000, 52X CD Burner, 8x DVD burner and a 5.1 sound card... don't know what the brand is. It's not a bad pc but.... I can't wait to get a better Graphics card.

Chase... your comment... :lmao: :lmao:

i'm gettin ready to pick up a laptop- probably a dell. i want at least a gig of ram and a dvd burner, high end screen- but small, around 14.5- 15 in.

anybody using a laptop for editing at the moment? i know you cant color correct on a laptop, but i'm figuring i can do just about everything else on it, then color correct on the desktop.

anybody using a laptop for editing at the moment? i know you cant color correct on a laptop, but i'm figuring i can do just about everything else on it, then color correct on the desktop.

i you have a spare monitor, you can just hook it up the laptop, that what i do when i am edited images on my laptop.

My second matter is concerning a dream I had last night. At about 1:30 in the morning I was dreaming and for some reason I spitting. Well I was suddenly awaken to an airborne saliva ball hitting my arm. That's right folks I spit on myself in my sleep. Had to get out of bed and whipe it off with a tissue. When my wife kissed me goodbye this morning she said I smelt like slobber so I told her the story

Hey Voodoo, let us all just hope you don't dream about you peeing. I hear it feels warm and nice at first, but gets cold and smelly real quick LOL

Hey Voodoo, let us all just hope you don't dream about you peeing. I hear it feels warm and nice at first, but gets cold and smelly real quick LOL
If you put someones hand in warm water while they sleep, they'll pee themselves for sure.
If you dream about peeing is another sure fire way, esp if you're drunk at the time.
I peed in the wardrobe once. Woke up in the middle of the night, completely lost my bearings as i'd moved all the furniture around. Thought i'd gone into the bathroom, still half asleep and ........."WAKE UP YOU DIRTY B******" came the announcement from my darling wife.

Darfion said:
If you put someones hand in warm water while they sleep, they'll pee themselves for sure.
If you dream about peeing is another sure fire way, esp if you're drunk at the time.
I peed in the wardrobe once. Woke up in the middle of the night, completely lost my bearings as i'd moved all the furniture around. Thought i'd gone into the bathroom, still half asleep and ........."WAKE UP YOU DIRTY B******" came the announcement from my darling wife.

LMFAO.

md

If you want a nice laptop, check out www.sagernotebooks.com. I have one of theirs. Nice computer... Real nice. p4, hyperthread, etc... Not really big into computers - I just know that this one does everything that I need it to do and then some - fast :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back