FRIDAY!!!

New title anyone?

First have to work tomorow mornin, after that its off to the cafe across the street of work and drink some beers with my collegue's. Probably off to bed early then, since i will be totally sh!tfaced then.
Sunday will be just a lazy day, just doing some stuff. And thats about it.

ahh, a four day weekend. a lazy day today with a couple hours of pick up hockey tonight. looking forward to a day trip to sudbury ontario to have looksy at Harleys!!!! :D sunday is family time with the three b's (beach, BBQ and budweiser) monday will be a round of golf with my son. laid back and relaxing, i gotta enjoy it because it will be followed by one 10hr and five 12hr shifts at work.

where ever you are, and what ever you do this weekend, enjoy and be safe.

Not for me...it;s not saturday and I just got off a 12 hr midnight shift...I still have 6 more to go..all 12 hrs, 6pm to 6am or earlier if we're lucky like tonight, but only by 45 minutes, not worth it...OMG...I am going to die......

I’ve got no plans, wanted to get out and shoot some this weekend, we had a storm pass thru Thursday night, the fools at work send use home at 3pm Thursday, I stay home all day Friday, I need to get out of the house today.

Most reactions

Back