fridays show

blinded

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
tsunamigig2.jpg

of the two you posted, I really like this one. I really like the composition...not sure if it was intentional, but the guy in the background's bass comes intot the picture just perfectly and you can see enough to know it's a bass (it is a bass right??).

I don't think you should burn the right side. I wouldn't touch a thing.

I like this shot a lot...but as stated above the right side could use some burning. The microphone on the far right has a little too much glare that detracts from the main guy. Otherwise I think it's awesome...love the use of contrast, the black and white fits perfect and also the grain and noise fit well with the picture!!! Great work!

Oh wow! that is really good. I like how one mic is lit, the other isnt, one face is lit, the other isnt. That is awesome man.

Excellent. Exposure is personal taste, but I think it's perfect. Composition is superb - it's really good that there is a bit of smoke cloud top RHS, doesn't distract, but saves from having loads of black.

Sums up all that is good about live music gigs to me, which presumably was your intention - emotion, intensity, atmosphere all there in abundance.

Great job, and I'm very very critical.

R

fascinating picture! great composition and harsh, but neat, contrast

I love this photo! It was mentioned above, the glare on the right side on the microphone is a bit distracting. Everything else is awesome! Great shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back