Frieda

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot with another MM model today. We originally had plans to shoot at the beach, but due to a calamity of errors, we wound up having to do something closer to my studio and on the fly. We only had about an hour before sunset to get everything setup. Here's what we came up with.

602918450_TJ3VP-L.jpg

Thoughts?

Love that urban setting! Great shot!

This shot was "on the fly"! Wow. A realy nice shot. A combination of great composition, lighting and a realy great model. Good stuff.
Thanks.

Yeah, the props (chair, table, lamp) were to be used at the beach which was my original idea. Since we couldn't get all the gear to the beach, setup, tested, etc. and still have time to shoot I had to find a location that was possible to shoot in low light and still get something I would like. So I picked an alley just down the road. :)

I'm glad you like it.

Great shot.. wonderful lighting taking into consideration the low light scenario? I am curious to know what kinda lighting did you use..

Great shot.. wonderful lighting taking into consideration the low light scenario? I am curious to know what kinda lighting did you use..
Here ya go.

frieda_shoot.jpg

What were your camera settings?
Cely,

The settings really won't be of much help since I was shooting with strobes, but they were:

Tv: 1/125
Av: f/8
ISO: 100

Thanks for the info.. I am guessing you got the sunset as the backlight :) Was the tilt deliberate? It added a lot to the image.

Thanks for the info.. I am guessing you got the sunset as the backlight :) Was the tilt deliberate? It added a lot to the image.
Yup, the tilt is deliberate. :)

Most reactions

Back