Friend and his gun

Fate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidhedgesphotography.carbonmade.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all... just thought i would post these pics i took of my friend with his bb gun. Thought he looked quite cool actually :D Hes the sort of friend that wears matrix style jackets and drinks whiskey randomly... hes great lol!

Calwithgun.jpg

gunatcamera.jpg

Reactions: Rob
Fate said:
Yeah.... could have got a BB pelet in the eye lol. To be fair though.. thats one of those air pistol ones.... so it would have freaking hurt :D

One of my friends got shot in the eye by one of those. It was red for days! I got my friend in the nipple over top of the showerstall door.

Aside from that, the noise in the first one is good. It's got that dark nature that helps for a photo like this.

Eric. said:
One of my friends got shot in the eye by one of those. It was red for days! I got my friend in the nipple over top of the showerstall door.

Aside from that, the noise in the first one is good. It's got that dark nature that helps for a photo like this.

ahh i love bb fights :D But paintballing is the best..... man im so brused after that!

Eric. said:

ahh i love bb fights :D But paintballing is the best..... man im so brused after that! And thanks for the comment Eric.

darin3200 said:
The combo of harsh lighting, high contrast and grain make for some cool pics :)
ditto!

That first pic is amazing. If he used that on myspace or something he'd get laid all the time.

...maybe he already does.

Most reactions

Back