Friend in the flower bed, CC welcome

katastrophekaty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My cousin found this little guy in our flower bed. I know the shots would have been a lot better if the frog weren't in his hands, especially since his hands are dirty and I know that might be distracting, but the little sucker wouldn't stay still! Lighting wasn't great, the shadows of his hands annoy me, and the patch of sun hitting his arm bugs the crap out of me, but I had to act quick to get any pictures of the little guy.

For this one, I was really mad that the frog wasn't in focus. I tried to sharpen more than I already did,but it was horrible. For editing, I used GIMP and dodged it at 100% and boosted contrast to 20
$P1210171.JPG

For this one, I did the same as above. I assure you, he is not squishing the life out of our little friend, he's just holding him still :)
$P1210172.JPG

This one, I just boosted contrast to 20, I didn't mess with dodging it, but I think maybe I should have to make it a bit lighter/cooler
$P1210173.JPG

This should be on the news.

Children catching toads always have dirty hands.

I like the last one, but not the shadow. It would have been cool if you'd got him in mid-leap. :) Action shot! I know it's hard for the subject to comply sometimes. I still have a problem with buildings tilting to one side when I take their pic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back