Friends

cookiemaster99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
100_0274.jpg

This is my friend Rebecca at the park...for some reason she decided to climb into this...but it made for a cute picture.

100_0680.jpg

Fly, my friends, fly.

100_1659.jpg

This is in France, I've forgotten what the name of this shoreline city is, but the sea and landscape was quite beautiful. After taking this shot of Brendan, I thought it looked like it had sort of a deeper meaning to it.

What do you guys think?

Dude, that's not nice. I appreciate constructive criticism but don't ever insult my friends. You have no right too.

Dude, that's not nice. I appreciate constructive criticism but don't ever insult my friends. You have no right too.

I know not everyone knows how to give criticism in a polite manner so you just have to try and ignore those comments (trust me though, I know its not easy)

However, I like the first shot. Its a tad dark but thats an easy fix.

Please keep your photos coming. Thats how we all learn is when you receive useful criticism.

I know not everyone knows how to give criticism in a polite manner so you just have to try and ignore those comments (trust me though, I know its not easy)

However, I like the first shot. Its a tad dark but thats an easy fix.

Please keep your photos coming. Thats how we all learn is when you receive useful criticism.

Thank you, I'll remember to ignore those unnecessary comments. And yes, I'll defintely keep my photos coming.

Cookiemaster, whitening teeth is a relatively easy process to do in photoshop, so make sure you give it a try. Google some tutorials.

Is the angle on #2 intentional? I think #3 needs straighten about 1-3 deg to the right. Nice composition on the three

Yes agreed, stupid comment, the female in the photo has a lovely smile. The first shot is the only one I see anything in. I'd go back to a shot like that and try some more poses, maybe hanging onto the bars, as if escaping, or caught up, rather than just a cute pose.

I think the second shot is overexposed, the middle guy is out of focus. The background is too focussed, I'd like to see the shot with great detail in the three people. Maybe experiment with different expressions, poses, as I'm sure you could do better. I do like the angled approach, Id rather that than a straight shot.

As for Three, I don't find anything of interest in the photo, there is no detail in colour in the shot. I can't see a reason to why I could be interested in the shot.

my god you people are beyond uptight...

and if you really want critique the yellow teeth are very distracting, its the first thing your eyes go for...she does have a nice smile but it is utterly ruined. Call it whatever you like but its the truth...

Heya cookiemaster, lovely to see you are surrounded by a group of really nice friends!

The middle photo is a nice pose for three but the background and bland sky are less than ideal.

As to your friend Rebecca's teeth ... sorry to be so frank, but with the gleam of the steel where the colour has come off and the general bluish cast the photo has, the colour of her teeth is super-prominent and DOES attract the eye instantly. I can't help it: to notice them was the very first I noticed, too.

My teeth are less than optimum these days, too, and no tooth brush will change it ... so in photos, Photoshop will have to do the job for me. It is easily done and once done, no one will pass unsavoury comments any more but only see the funny location, lovely smile and beautiful colour of her eyes!!! (But the blue hue speaks of a wrong white balance here, all the same).

The last photo is not so good in my eyes...

Most reactions

Back