Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Frogs BW.jpg

...and a different focus in color

Smug.jpg

Last edited:
The frogs have some interesting coloring and markings so I like the color one better. I think I would also like it better if both were in focus.

Nice set. Personal taste # 1 m and 1, ha! I like pics with a large dof so I don't mind the frog in the bg in the first shot being as oof as it is, although just a hair more focus might've been a wee bit better. the focuse in the 2nd I like a little better.
I like the color pic better as well, the colors are too nice too ignore.

i like the color version better, but prefer the focus in the first. the foreground frog is bigger so even being out of focus it still competes for attention.

Nice set. Personal taste # 1 m and 1, ha! I like pics with a large dof so I don't mind the frog in the bg in the first shot being as oof as it is, although just a hair more focus might've been a wee bit better. the focuse in the 2nd I like a little better.
I like the color pic better as well, the colors are too nice too ignore.

i like the color version better, but prefer the focus in the first. the foreground frog is bigger so even being out of focus it still competes for attention.

Thanks much. I originally only posted the BW, but someone almost always wants a color for comparison, so added the different focal point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back