Friendship

usman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello
love to share another shot of mine taken here in Moerfelden on a foggyday quite early in the morning love to have some comments.
Usman
mor4674ob4.jpg

nice postprocessing, but this doesn't really grab me

I still don't get how people can get their photos to look this soft ... the softness sure enhances the foggy element, as does the general damp on the road and the leaves - it looks extremely "German" to me as in "Germany in November" - wet, grey...

What I cannot quite see is the "friendship" element that you want added to the photo by your chosen title. All I see is two joggers one next to the other...

thank u newrmdmike for ur comment,

thank Lafoto for well it was quite foggy though but lots of postwork im more a software guy never keep my hands of Adobe Photoshop about the name first i should say its quite hard for me to give proper names to my work always:( about the name "Friendship" coz every thing seems to meetup each other trees and leave slightly falling towards each other well that was my openion for this name.

emogirl thank u well yes it would be but i was complete stranger to them and i just waited enough for both to get close :D.

many thanks all
Usman
and by the way im 22 :D now today is my birthday

Most reactions

Back