Frog

thepriceizrite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday evening I was walking by a pond and noticed this big frog sitting still in the water, so I snapped a shot of him. It was evening and the lighting was getting low, so that made it a bit difficult (I used a tripod). Also, the frog is the same color as the water so there isn't much contrast between them. But nonetheless, I thought it was a cool shot. I was just glad the frog sat still for so long! Taken with a Canon PowerShot G10.

There is something about the photo just the way it is that I like. I also like the fact that you were able to sneak up on him. I hear the frogs all the time at the lake, but can never see them. It drives me crazy! I would so like to get a shot of one.

Thanks, I'm surprised he stayed still too. He must not have seen or heard me. I went back to that pond the next day to see if I could get some more shots of frogs, but any time I got within 15 feet of them, they jumped into the water. This frog must have been really brave or really oblivious to his surroundings! :)

Thanks, I'm surprised he stayed still too. He must not have seen or heard me. I went back to that pond the next day to see if I could get some more shots of frogs, but any time I got within 15 feet of them, they jumped into the water. This frog must have been really brave or really oblivious to his surroundings! :)
I don't even get to see them jump in the water. They are long gone till I get there. No matter how quiet I am.

Most reactions

Back