Froggy and Me (new baby pics)

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a couple of shots I took of my son about a month ago. It was pretty spur of the moment. I just used a dark blanket for the background, proped him up and set a small reflector on his left side to fill a little bit of the light coming in from the patio window. I did also use my 550EX bounced off the ceiling and the diffuser panel up for a catch light. BW convert in PS and a little background softening but not too much post edit on these :mrgreen:

crs1873.jpg

crs1882.jpg

I love 'em! The look on his face is just like.. "hey, don't even think about taking my friend away from me!"

Thanks for the compliments everyone :blushing:

Ironically enough I just got seriously hassled at Wal-Mart over copyright on these. They thought I was reproducing one of thier photo's :biglaugh: Needless to say I now have a running file of paperwork (release forms, phone numbers, e-mail addy, ect) at the local store after a nice 45minute conversation with the manager :banghead:

How cute is this then! !!!! Wow! I am all in love! ;) Smitten like the frog!
That second photo is soooo cool.
Wow, you have lots of lights and things to set up ... I always must do with either the window light or... that stupid on-camera flash :er: :grumpy: :thumbdown: . Which makes me enjoy WELL MADE baby photos even more!!!!!

Like these :D.

I love the second picture the best.
Wonderful work.
Such a beautiful baby!

Sharkbait said:
Awesome stuff. And you should have just told the guy in Wally-world, "Umm...did you look at these?? Do you really think a wal-mart studio could do work like this??!!" :LOL:

Thanks Mark! I really appreciate that after seeing some of your baby pics! Thanks to everyone else as well. I am finally starting to be able to do stuff like this more now that he is awake more and pays attention to queues sometimes!

Most reactions

Back