From a recent Senior shoot C&C please

CorrieMichael

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$side by side OLIVIALOGO.jpg

I see railroad tracks going into her head and bad cropping on the legs.

C&C per req:

I'm going to be blunt Corrie. These have "the photographer was having a bad day" written all over them! They are NOT on part with your usual work. As mentioned, the leading lines of the railroad tracks enter the girl's head, the crop is very awkward, her bra & bra-strap are showing, she's posed completely square to the camera and grossly under-exposed.

Had you turned her 15-20 degrees to her right, added a fill light camera right, backed up a bit so that you could see her sitting on the road, and done a proper clothing check, this would have been a nice image, but as-is, I'm sorry, this one begs for a do-over!

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

C&C per req:

I'm going to be blunt Corrie. These have "the photographer was having a bad day" written all over them! They are NOT on part with your usual work. As mentioned, the leading lines of the railroad tracks enter the girl's head, the crop is very awkward, her bra & bra-strap are showing, she's posed completely square to the camera and grossly under-exposed.

Had you turned her 15-20 degrees to her right, added a fill light camera right, backed up a bit so that you could see her sitting on the road, and done a proper clothing check, this would have been a nice image, but as-is, I'm sorry, this one begs for a do-over!

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

I might be a sick puppy BUT I actually love this critique! Thanks I am going to try and fix it up but if not I will try and post another :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back