From A Window Seat

you wouldn't happen to know what type of aircraft you were flying on would you? that's an interesting exhaust cone for an engine, haven't seen that type. saw you're from glen allen, were you flying out of richmond?

zio said:
you wouldn't happen to know what type of aircraft you were flying on would you? that's an interesting exhaust cone for an engine, haven't seen that type. saw you're from glen allen, were you flying out of richmond?

I believe it was a 747-200. I do often fly out of Richmond but also take advantage of the cheaper rates to be found out of Reagan/Dulles and Norfolk.

Tuna

Sweet! You know I love aviation. Excellent lighting and composition. The detail on the engine and wings look excellent. Very sledom seen glass on airliners that look this good.

Eric

I would also say its a 737, only two engines as a 747 has four engines and would not be used unless you were flying thousands of miles.

Eric

AIRIC said:
I would also say its a 737, only two engines as a 747 has four engines and would not be used unless you were flying thousands of miles.

Eric

Sorry, zio. Eric is correct - I meant 737-200. (I'm happy as long as it isn't a two or three-seat-wide puddle-jumper...)

Tuna

Most reactions

New Topics

Back