From above

PhotoriousMe

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm happy with the clarity on this one. Hover Fly I believe.

DEA_3742.jpg

Hens and Chicks
DEA_3737.jpg

Very nice images!

I know the camera and lens didn't take the photo, you did, but I am curious as to what camera and lens you used for the fly photo?

Very nice images!

I know the camera and lens didn't take the photo, you did, but I am curious as to what camera and lens you used for the fly photo?

I was using my Nikon D7200 with a Nikon 85mm macro lens. Also a SB700 flash with small softbox attached.

Dave

Very nice images!

I was using my Nikon D7200 with a Nikon 85mm macro lens. Also a SB700 flash with small softbox attached.

Dave

Amazing detail. I have the same camera but have trouble getting the sharpness you have obtained here.

I have to go to f/18 to get more than a tiny sliver of depth of field but plus stay under ISO 800, so I think my shutter speed may be too slow?

Do you remember your settings?

Very nice images!

Dave

Amazing detail. I have the same camera but have trouble getting the sharpness you have obtained here.

I have to go to f/18 to get more than a tiny sliver of depth of field but plus stay under ISO 800, so I think my shutter speed may be too slow?

Do you remember your settings?

Here ya go;

Camera Maker: NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model: NIKON D7200
Image Date: 2017-09-18 14:24:22 (no TZ)
Focal Length: 85.0mm (35mm equivalent: 127mm)
Aperture: ƒ/8.0
Exposure Time: 0.0016 s (1/640)
ISO equiv: 320
Exposure Bias: +0.67 EV
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: Manual
Exposure Mode: Manual
White Balance: Auto
Flash Fired: Yes (Auto, return light detected)
GPS Coordinate: undefined, undefined
Software: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.9 (Windows)

Nice set! Great shot on the hoverfly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back