From God's Point of View....

Lovely overview! Does this place mean anything to you?
I love that 90 degree turn! In my eyes, it adds some depth when viewed along with the upper left corner... And the water edge is a nice detail, and the formations and shapes they make.

Is this taken from a plane? I get an analogue feeling about it as well.

Nice. I like those shadows creeping on the right alot. The water seems a little noisy. I might crop out the left just to the right angle of the water. But I can't say why.

Composition and colour saturation is great. Was it done on film? Congratulations, great short.

Lovely overview! Does this place mean anything to you?
I love that 90 degree turn! In my eyes, it adds some depth when viewed along with the upper left corner... And the water edge is a nice detail, and the formations and shapes they make.

Is this taken from a plane? I get an analogue feeling about it as well.

Thank you Compaq.... this place has no particular connection to me, except for its exquisite beauty..... it was taken from a hill top, probable 2-3 km above the ground.... it was taken using canon 400D and a low priced tamron tele lens. Thank you for your conveying your feelings :D

Nice. I like those shadows creeping on the right alot. The water seems a little noisy. I might crop out the left just to the right angle of the water. But I can't say why.

Thank you Mike; there is point in your feeling regarding the 90 degree angle... it appears like a human interference with Pristine Nature

Regards :D

What I think I like the most is how part of that river is very man made like, how it has to take that sharp "L" turn but the other side is just a complete natural abstract shape. If you see what I mean.

Awesome shot Frequency.

What I think I like the most is how part of that river is very man made like, how it has to take that sharp "L" turn but the other side is just a complete natural abstract shape. If you see what I mean.

Awesome shot Frequency.

OK Blitz, Thank you so much :D

Most reactions

Back