From Norway with love

stk

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I'm a amateur photographer from Norway. I have been photographing for some years, but only recently started to put some effort in it.

Most of the time I'm photographing my kids playing, but when I have time I will try to do something a bit more creative. I don't have any favorite genre, I'm mostly interested in learning. Maybe I'm trying to cover a to broad of a specter, but I still have many years left to learn...

My current setup is Nikon D5600, Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6, Nikon AF-S 35mm f/1.8 DX, Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.4, Nikon AF-S 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 VR and a few speedlights from Yongnuo.

And as you might have guessed, English is not my native language; mistakes, misunderstandings and confusion will happen.

Last edited:
You're doing better in the English department than many here whose native tongue should be English ;). Hope you will share some photos with us. Welcome!

Hello, I'm a amateur photographer from Norway. I have been photographing for some years, but only recently started to put some effort in it.

Most of the time I'm photographing my kids playing, but when I have time I will try to do something a bit more creative. I don't have any favorite genre, I'm mostly interested in learning. Maybe I'm trying to cover a to broad of a specter, but I still have many years left to learn...

My current setup is Nikon D5600, Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6, Nikon AF-S 35mm f/1.8 DX, Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.4, Nikon AF-S 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 VR and a few speedlights from Yongnuo.

And as you might have guessed, English is not my native language; mistakes, misunderstandings and confusion will happen.
Welcome to the Forum!

Thank you!

You're doing better in the English department than many here whose native tongue should be English ;).
Good to hear. My english teacher would disagree, but I'm not in school anymore, so I guess that doesn't matter much.

Hope you will share some photos with us.
I have already postet a few. More will come.

Welcome to the forum

Most reactions

New Topics

Back