From Photo Shoot of "Whisper" Horror Film

CBK13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are the main actresses from publicity shoot of movie. No PS but contrast adjusted. Shot using car headlights and one 500watt can light .
Image6.jpg

no one is in focus?

i like the shadows on the wall!

no one is in focus?

i like the shadows on the wall!

No, on purpose. We went for a hard double shadow on the tomb. Glad you like it.

i wouldnt have known it was a tomb if you hadnt said something. knowing that, id like to see more of the tomb...or have some way to know it's a tomb.

Hi Beth,

I'll see what I can find from the shoot that shows the tomb. Funny, the tomb was in no way the thrust of the photo. We found this huge crypt large enough for all of the girls and said "OK, big backdrop!" and set up to shoot.

im not really feeling this photo

the oof subjects make it look like it was shot with a camera phone at a underage house party. if you were going for this look my appologies.

i think a much creepier mood could have been set with some dramatic lighting, good facial expressions, and all subjects in focus, the shadows on the wall however do convey a creepy sort of feeling.

Really diggin the effect on the back ground with the double shadows. They look like some cool chickies:D I think if it was a little sharper, it would make a better image, but I still like what you were attempting with this one. Hope we can see another soon. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back