From Russia With Love

earthairfire

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well - to be more precise from the UK...

Currently living in Dublin (Ireland), and moving to Melbourne in June.

Trying to suss out the Australian photo scene, as when I'm not at work, I'm normally out with my camera (or cursing Photoshop), and will be looking to continue this once I get to Oz!

I mainly shoot Landscape, but am dabbling with studio and wildlife shots, trying to expand my skills in these areas.

I shoot with a 20D, although desperately saving for a 5D (moving costs don't help!).

I have been known to over-use sarcasm on the odd occasion (what can I say - it's a terrible 'Britishism'), so apologies in advance! On the other hand I'm impossible to offend, so harsh critique welcomed, please!

Looking forward to getting to know this place a bit better - hope it's as great as the forums I'll be leaving behind in Europe!

Tim
(earthairfire)

earthairfire

welcome to ThePhotoForum

welcome to the forum Tim.... dont worry being too british, the people here are use to it!... although this forum was born in america.... it is a global forum and has members from all over the world.... im british too btw... and we have a few australians here too... so maybe they can give you some good location tips!

look forward to more pics :thumbup:

Tim, welcome aboard. You won't offend anyone with your 'Britishism', just post away... ;)

welcome to tpf

welcome to TPF

Most reactions

Back