TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Syria 2003...

17c.jpg

29c.jpg

Nikon F70, Fuji Velvia

Beautiful!

I love the 2nd shot.

I'm glad we finally have some photos from an axis of evil ;)

In case you liked them... here are some more and ...waiting for your feedback always !!! :)

4c.jpg

6c.jpg

Again I'm going to go with the 2nd one here. It's brilliant. Not a big fan of the angle on the first one. But great work.

#2 (old man) is spectacular!

cesaaara said:

nice pics, i know folks are raving bout the old man but i love this one! Though i know both kids tell the whole picture, the little girl's expression is timeless, you can peer right through her soul with that expression, the colours of her and the green bus are great. My preference would be to crop out everything so its just the girl in the picture.

thanks for sharing your pics matie :)

No discussion necessary about the photos that apparently everyone likes, but there's the first photo, which also was the first I saw (naturally :)), and I want to comment on the cars.

For a short instance, I thought the same as Lungfarmer did, "oops, if it weren't for those cars". Then, however, I changed my mind about it. Now I'm thinking: they're adding something to the otherwise just silhouette character of the photo, like they were an oriental ornament to the door. With that thought I began to think: he (you, cesaara) may have placed himself so the cars would be seen in the door frame for a reason?

thanx for thinking about it....
I was actually waiting for a cab to pass by. They are yellow and usually operate in squad-formations, so that they would have brought contrast, depth and motion to the composition. Stones, flesh and engines; :roll: ... errrrr... let me think about... anyway my husband was hungry so we left.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back