from the Fed

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not the federal government the fed3 I several years ago...
6h5xvsk.jpg

If the woman wasn't there, it would be pretty dang convincing.

I think the focus should be more on the main subject ...

got that right.

as for the woman in uniform she didnt look near that good but take a look at the book " An Uncommon soldier" there were women in the armies and in combat during the civil war.

LIne from a very old folk song as well... "I'll tie back my hair men's clothes i'll put on and I'll pass as your comrade as we march along. Oh let me go with you."

got that right.

as for the woman in uniform she didnt look near that good but take a look at the book " An Uncommon soldier" there were women in the armies and in combat during the civil war.

LIne from a very old folk song as well... "I'll tie back my hair men's clothes i'll put on and I'll pass as your comrade as we march along. Oh let me go with you."
There were women in uniform? Hm, learn something new everyday.

The only women I ever heard of in the civil war were women who went out to give soldiers water and ended up loading canons because the guy that was supposed to do it got incapacitated.

One of the many articles about women soldiers. http://userpages.aug.com/captbarb/femvets2.html

It's a fascinating subject since the official version of women in combat is a new concept we thought. Just shows how wrong we were all those years when we said women didn't belong in combat Zones.

That's a really nice shot.

Most reactions

Back