From the Winged Beasts

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all! This is from your normal-old Canadian Goose. C&C always appreciated.

Nikon D300s
Sigma 180mm F/3.5 EX DG HSM APO IF Macro

1-1
DSC_3403.jpg

1-2
DSC_3403BW.jpg

2-1
DSC_3394.jpg

2-2
DSC_3394BW.jpg

Mark

I like 2-2, the b&w seems to give it more character. It would be nice if the lower drop wain focus.

I tried ,but I can't let this go. They are Canada geese not Canadian geese. It is their name not their nationality.

I like the b&w tones better. You could try a crop just above the middle water drop. You would have a single drop in focus then. More simple and would stand out more. I wonder what a combination of 1-2 and 2-2 would look like stacked? you would have more definition in the feather and less shadow on the vertical rachis/shaft.

I didn't know that about the geese. I always thought Canadian Geese was their name. Like the American Robin. Sorry about that.

I can't stack 1-2 and 2-2. They're from two different parts of the feather. It would just make a jumbled mess. Thank you for the thought, though. :hugs:

Mark

I didn't know that about the geese. I always thought Canadian Geese was their name. Like the American Robin. Sorry about that.

I can't stack 1-2 and 2-2. They're from two different parts of the feather. It would just make a jumbled mess. Thank you for the thought, though. :hugs:

Mark

Yeah, after a second look, they are not as similar as I had first thought.

Most reactions

Back