From yesterday

WDodd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
alison-resize.jpg

Just wondering what everyone thought of this one. It was right at sunset, C&C always welcome, editing all that stuff. :D

Edit: Another, I just didn't like the other post but decided to put it here anyways.
alison2.jpg

Hey, number two is a great shot imo... very attractive model, great background, not quite sure about the 2 wooden posts, 1 maybe (thats she leaning on)... but anyways gret pic *thumbs up*

heres my edit. i dont lots of things here and i cant rember step by step lol....

bumped contrast and slighty smoothed skin, brightend a little bit.
brought out tiny bit of white in eyes as much as i cud, also with teeth. i also smart sharpened face on the final jpg.... oh i also cropped a bit more.

Thats as much as i can remember.

alison2.jpg

alison2%20copy.jpg

for some reason the saved JPG looks different in colour than the one opened in photoshop. hmmmmmm, i duno why that happend.

EDIT: neverminddd ...... Sorted

The edit looks good thanks a lot. I didn't do any PP except for a crop I think. Thanks or the comments as well.

I prefer the 1st version...the edit looks too green. The skin tone is weird.

Overall, I like the shot(s). Very nice lighting and choice of background. One thing that bothers me is her hair. It doesn't have to be perfect, especially as it's causal attire...but it just looks...how should I put this...unwashed.

Most reactions

Back