Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Frozen Falls, taken one year ago at Kirjufellsfoss in Iceland. Leica M10, Voigtlander 10mm and filters Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra.

M10_0016.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Another beautiful photograph!

I find it very interesting because of such a wide angle lens: So often I think that ultra wide angle shots must have a prominent and close foreground interest because the background is so compressed in size. This shot shows that we should not hold to these self imposed rules that limit choices!
Thank you for sharing.

Very good image....

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you liked it :)

Another beautiful photograph!

I find it very interesting because of such a wide angle lens: So often I think that ultra wide angle shots must have a prominent and close foreground interest because the background is so compressed in size. This shot shows that we should not hold to these self imposed rules that limit choices!
Thank you for sharing.

Thank you very much for your comment, I completely agree with you and, during my Workshops, I always stress that point - free yourself of choice-limiting rules, whether self-imposed or coming from Academia, or wherever. That doesn't mean that rules aren't important, of course. To me, they are the foundation of any education - artistic or otherwise - but they need to be assimilated, and then left behind if you want to become truly creative and express yourself. They will be there, working in the background, subconsciously, all our life - but if one try and applies them consciously to every image, then no artistic development is possible. True artist are those that don't think twice about experimenting, failing, and experimenting some more, until (possibly) they find their breakthrough. And even if they don't, is the process, the road, that counts - not just arriving somewhere. Just my .02 of course.

Best regards,

Vieri

Awesome image

Great work!

Most reactions

Back