MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mondephotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello

Since a few days I try new methods to make B&W.
This one was made with "Lab method", first time I use it
Tell me please wheter you like the picture or not, and the B&W conversion or not.
Thanks

Mat

Yes. I like it.
I like it very much.
I like the moving person and the grandfather with grandchild on his harm "frozen", very stationary, and that stretched limousine with chauffeur as background to the scene. Very interesting and I really like the Young-Old subject of this photo, too.

I like the shot. I'm not fond of the antenna in the top right as it creates a strong triangle there and draws my eye to it.

As for the conversion, maybe its just me but the child's shirt looks like it could be a little blown out?

LaFoto:
Thanks for your commment, I see that you noticed same details that me in this picture :)

Neophyte fotographer:

For antenna you re right it is quite weird and attract too much, in fact I always try to delete with Photoshop the minimum, but this antenna I willtry to see how it is wihout thanks

Children's shirt blown out? What is the meaning, overexposed is it?

Bye
mat

I agree that the picture is greatly enhanced by the motion in the background but the child and adult that are frozen. Nice work.

emongirl, asconpg, jlbrew3 thank you for comment, it is funny because it each time same people who comments my picture :mrgreen:

asconpg for the crop why not but I will have to cropp also on left side, this time I tried to respect the format 24*32, I don't know why because usually I don't care, but I spent quite a long time for B&W conversion that s why maybe :D

Bye
Mat

Most reactions

Back