Frozen Lighthouse 1

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More frozen digits today.This time I actually lost all feeling in my hands :shock: That part really sucked but I got a cpl decent shots so until my hands actually do fall of I guess I will keep doing it :wink:

I need some gloves :?

ice6551.jpg

Nice.

Don't you have a pair of those mitts that have the flip off top to expose the fingerless gloves?

Those are a photographer's/hunter's/mechanic's best friend.

Wow..the contrast and lighting is VERY yummy. I wish that thing in the background wasn't there (the lighthouse is it?) :/

The foreground makes the picture, adding emphasis to teh idea of cold. I shivered just thinking about it, and it's 60 degrees here. Nice shot. Can't wait until Iget a nice snowfall here- I know exactly where I'm going for my snow pictures.

Replic said:
The foreground makes the picture, adding emphasis to teh idea of cold. I shivered just thinking about it, and it's 60 degrees here. Nice shot. Can't wait until Iget a nice snowfall here- I know exactly where I'm going for my snow pictures.

The foreground is interesting, just noticed that had I not seen the title I would have had to "find" the lighthouse. In fact I couldn't even tell it's a lighthouse from the photo.

I think the lighthouse fits the picture very well. Seems to give it a bit more perspective, or something. Connects the foreground with the clouds, maybe.

Bokeh said:
Replic said:

The foreground is interesting, just noticed that had I not seen the title I would have had to "find" the lighthouse. In fact I couldn't even tell it's a lighthouse from the photo.

agree, agree. No offense but you'd be better off with the lighthouse in this angle. Perhaps another angle could capture the house (since it's a REAL GROOVY sobject, just thinking about it makes me drool :drunk: ) but for this angel, with the fence and the house, it kinda wastes the ice chills.
Other than that I just love the ice and the lighting + shading is absolutely perfect...
Way ta go~~! Eager to see more * :wink:

Luv
Dami

2Stupid2Duck said:
I reckon the shot is stunning to be honest. (but then I ignore titles... they are misleading). Well done mate.

took the words right out of my mouth! nice shot!!!

I liked the shot and didn't notice the lighthouse, then I read everyone's posts and still don't notice the lighthouse. So I like it.

Most reactions

Back