fruits of my labor

Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In the spirit of "pics or it didn't happen", here is what good a large portion of my day. Cleaned the poolhouse today.

1. The poolhouse.

DSC_0008 - Version 2.jpg

2. Looking West:

DSC_0006 - Version 2.jpg

3. Looking East:

DSC_0005 - Version 2.jpg

4. Equipment storage. This is where I always find the raccoon poop; on the top shelf. Storing empty pails there doesn't seem to deter much top-shelf pooping.

DSC_0003 - Version 2.jpg

5. The new waste-water discharge connection.

DSC_0004 - Version 2.jpg

Looks great today, check back in September. :)
I think I'm looking at why I will never own a pool.....

Looks great today, check back in September. :)
I think I'm looking at why I will never own a pool.....
We close over Labor Day weekend, so September it should be covered.

I've had a pool so many years that I kind of dread summers. The pool takes about an hour a day.

It's even more of a drag when there isn't anybody using it. I've gone entire summers without getting in myself. Not so bad if the grandchildren are here, but I usually have to coerce, cajole, threaten them to go swimming.

I'm driving through Iowa next week -- the pool party is.....

Joe

Joe
It does kind of look inviting doesn't it. And he gets to clean it too! :)

Joe
Oh, hey! the pool has not cleared up yet, but maybe by next week. If you're coming, give me two day's notice and I'll turn on the heater.

looking good! There's nothing as relaxing as your favorite beverage by the pool. :)

Let me grab my speedo, flip flops, baby oil, Scooby Doo beach towel, and my Holga. I'll bring some grape MD 20)20 too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Man an hour a day of maintenance seems prohibitive. I am surrounded by pools and I know they don't spent an hour a day on service.

As to the party, I'm in ... but only if JC leaves his Speedo at home.

... but only if JC leaves his Speedo at home.
Let's hope he has another style of swim wear. Telling him to "leave his Speedo at home" might be misunderstood.

This will solve the suit issue.
51bgajZZ9CL._AC_UL320_SR218,320_.jpg

as well as letting everyone know there is a one drink limit.

Pools and boats: never own one but always have friends who do :D

Pools and boats: never own one but always have friends who do :D
One former co-worker repeatedly "invited" me to go fishing with him. Besides not particularly enjoying fishing, I knew instantly that he wanted help with his boat. I knew from experience that it takes a minimum of two people to launch and retrieve a boat, so he would have difficulty going fishing alone.

Most reactions

Back