FRUSTRATED *rant*

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So tonight I came home from a loooooooooooooooooong day at work with every intention of taking some fabulous shots. Well, that didnt happen. I ripped my backdrop, burnt my neck on one of my lights, and messed up the house in the process. My frustration level is high. My apartment is a good size but for some reason there just doesnt seem to be enough space for my "studio". Im getting a bad case of the "f*** its". So many ideas in my head im filling up sketch pads left and right but I have no way of doing some of the ideas I have. :madmad:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Just had to rant a little bit. I guess limitations only make me get more creative.:angry1:

Strobes are nice and don't generally burn your neck. :)

Plus, if you are going to be shooting in the same spot you can hang them from the ceiling and free up a lot of space. there are tracks that you can get for adjustability.

uhh...

go out drinking you'll forget about it....

then go appt searching

Tea, foot bath, some sex and the city, and you'll be right again. We all have days like that.

So many ideas in my head im filling up sketch pads left and right but I have no way of doing some of the ideas I have.

Maybe you could try some of the ideas that you can pull off.

Or, you could take a break for a while. Garbz had some nice suggestions.

Most reactions

Back