Not open for further replies.

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sold!

Last edited:
zOMG--that tear on the side would take like 4.3 cents' worth of pre-heated (over a lightbulb or burner on LOW for 30-40 seconds) duct tape to patch up! zOMG!!! Are you nuts???

if I had $80 I'd send it to you. I LOVE my big softboxes!!!! Sadly, I am flat broke. But I have a few teenagers if you'll take them in trade? They're the reason I am flat broke.

zOMG--that tear on the side would take like 4.3 cents' worth of pre-heated (over a lightbulb or burner on LOW for 30-40 seconds) duct tape to patch up! zOMG!!! Are you nuts???

Oh, I'm not selling it because of that tear. I am just selling because it is gathering dust, annnnnd..... I am in the process of building an AR15 and this would help finance a little of it.

........annnnnd..... I am in the process of building an AR15 ..........

So, when you go out and shoot, you're really gonna SHOOT!
700_smiley_on_a_shooting_rampage.gif

........annnnnd..... I am in the process of building an AR15 ..........

So, when you go out and shoot, you're really gonna SHOOT!
700_smiley_on_a_shooting_rampage.gif
lol, yeah. Sadly, my photography business is really turning into a second job for me and I don't like it. I'm slowing it way down and taking a step back for a while. I never started this to have it consume my life. I don't even have days off anymore between my real job and this. And, we just had a baby so I want to be able to devote my days off to him.

........ And, we just had a baby so I want to be able to devote my days off to him.

I can see it now........ bedtime stories from Soldier of Fortune! :lol:

Oh, I'm not selling it because of that tear. I am just selling because it is gathering dust, annnnnd..... I am in the process of building an AR15 and this would help finance a little of it.

Dude...I wuz kidding U....lol...

AR-15! FTW!!!

What brand of AR15 are you building? After you get it built your just going to have to feed it.

There won't be a specific brand. So far I am using an Aero Precision lower with a DPMS lower parts kit. Although I have been thinking of building an AR .22 as opposed to a .223 so ammo will be cheaper, thus allowing more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back