FS 400D, BG-E3, EF 28-105mm, 1gb card, RC-1

Cseh.Photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade once and for all, to an EOS 5D so I am looking to get rid of my XTi package. Below is the equipment and rating...
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi 10.1 MP Black Body with ALL contents of the box (10 out of 10)
Canon BG-E3 Vertical Battery Grip with all box contents (9 out of 10 abrasion mark on mounting dial)
Canon BGM-E3A AA Battery cartridges x2 for the BG-E3 (THese were VERY difficult to come by, Canon couldn't even help me with them!) (Perfect 10 out of 10)
Canon NB-2LH Battery x2 (These were NEVER used as I have been only using the AA's so they are a PERFECT 10 out of 10)
Canon EF 28-105mm F/3.5-4.5 Macro Zoom lense (Latest Model) with 58mm UV Haze filter (8+ out of 10 as it should mild use)
Canon RC-1 Infrared Wireless Remote (Still have box and all 10 out 10)
and I'll throw in a PNY 1gb Compact Flash card to get you up and running.

This camera is in perfect condition, a little over 1000 shots on it. Body is in spectacular shape, screen is PERFECT as it has been covered since I took it out of the box. I have keep this thing in pefrect condition. I would like to upgrade to a fullframe camera and don't have $7k for the 1D, but would rather the 5D anyway.

Email me with any questions, [email protected]. Will get some pictures up soon!

-John

BTW, I am not spamming, I did not join just to sell a camera. I am a legit Photographer looking to upgrade my equipment. I thought I'd open the sale up to this forum before I post it on eBay. Please don't flame me or close my thread!!!

-John

Hey John...since this is for sale, and not for auction...the first thing everyone is going to ask you is:

"How Much"? ;)

Wasn't really sure. Thought of a couple things. 1 was that someone would make an offer for 1 or 2 pieces. Or 2, Someone would toss an offer out. For the whole thing, I'd like to get a grand out of it plus whatever to ship, not a big deal. But I feel it's worth that. If no takers, I'm going to put it on eBay. I may just do it anyway.

On a side note, is there one place that cheaper than another for cameras? I foudn the 5D on B&H for $2800 with the $300 rebate. I can get a canon factory demo for like $2150 though...

I think it's worth every bit of $1000.

As far as prices...just don't get suckered into one of those "too good to be true" scams.

B&H, Adorama, and KEH are the only places I buy from anymore. But I've also had great success with Cametta Camera off of ebay.

I bought a Canon Factory Demo 24-70mm F/2.8L from Cametta for $1050 and it's beautiful. Easily my favorite lens and worth every penny! I like Cametta too. Thanks! Here's some pics...
IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg
And just to reiterate, the camera is in beautiful shape. It seriously looks new. Also blank warranty card and I also have 2 extra eye cups and a spare backup battery. No biggies but nice to have!

part out the battery grip, trays, and batteries???

Did everything sell I sent you a PM!

Most reactions

Back