FS: Barely Used Nikon N75, Nikon f/1.8 50mm, Nikon 28-80, more inside//Going Digital!

talonop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
After a few irritating weeks of trying to scan all my negatives and slides, I gave up and returned the scanner. It is just too much of a hassle to put my film library on my computer. Instead, I am selling a chunk of my recently purchased film gear to fund my transition into digital.

All the stuff here is pretty new; everything comes with ALL original packaging, including unused unique serial-stamped warranty cards, manuals, package inserts, etc.

If you are interested in anything, feel free to send over an email at [email protected].

References:
Heat under talonop, ebay feedback under benshi2001 is 100%.

Here is what I have up for sale:

---Nikon N75 35mm SLR kit includes batteries, strap, and two rolls of film---
Price: $180 shipped.
Bottom line: Lightweight SLR with no dinks, scrapes, or blemishes. This thing is pretty much factory fresh and comes in the original box. Note: this is the kit version of the N75 body and includes a Nikon neck strap, batteries, and two rolls of film: everything you need to get started.

Description:
I bought this camera a little while ago after handling it at a local Roberts store. It has an attractive silver finish and is bound with a leather-like material on the body. The camera has a rugged appearance which is not at all glitzy like many other amateur-intermediate SLR cameras.

The camera is exceptionally light, which is why I bought it in the first place - I was tired of lugging around a F100 on hiking trips or street shoots. Believe me, transporting the N75 around in a sling-pack is effortless in comparison.

I took it out around 8 times before I decided to sell it for money to go digital. It has seen only 15 rolls of film topps and everything is in perfect working condition. This camera is good backup for a pro, and also a great beginner-intermediate SLR for a serious amateur.

$219 "after rebate" at 17 photo: http://www.17photo.com/product.asp?id=9931

---Nikon Telephoto/Wide-angle AF 28-80mm f/3.3-5.6 Lens---
Price: $70 shipped.
Bottom line: This is a good, inexpensive tele lens. It is in like new condition and rarely used since I have a faster telephoto lens. Comes with all original box and packaging.

100 bucks at 17 Street: http://www.17photo.com/product.asp?id=1927

---Nikon AF 50mm f/1.8D Lens---
Price: $85 shipped.
Bottom line: Shot portraits with this lens for a few weeks, but have not used since. No scratches, defects, bumps; perfect condition. Comes like new with original box and packaging.

Description:
One of my favorite lenses, and many on this forum can attest to its versatility. It is simply one of the most well rounded lenses out there; it is really sharp, with f/1.8 aperture and also Nikon's more advanced D-lens distance technology. One of my main portrait lenses.

Costs 100 bucks at 17 Street: http://www.17photo.com/product.asp?id=2137

---52mm Kodak polarizer---
Price: $15 shipped.

I also have UV haze filters for both lenses which I would be happy to toss in to seal a deal. Just ask for them if you need them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back